Broken Heart Quotes: 50 - 41
50. "The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost."
- G.K. Chesterton
49. "When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal."
48. "There is a good way to breakup with someone and it doesn’t include a post-it."
- Carrie, Sex and the City
47. "To weep is to make less the depth of grief."
- William Shakespeare, King Henry the Sixth
46. "I believe there are more urgent and honorable occupations than the incomparable waste of time we call suffering."
45. "What wound did ever heal but by degrees."
- William Shakespeare
44. "Never regret. If it's good it's wonderful. If it's bad it's experience."
- Victoria Holt
43. "Have you ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit, and you just pull the scar off of it over and over again."
- Rosa Parks
42. "Earth has no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal."
41. "The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them."