Heartbreak Quotes: 40 - 31
40. "Count the garden by the flowers, never by the leaves that fall. Count your life with smiles and not the tears that roll."
39. "I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy, I'm going to laugh, so you don't see me cry, I'm going to let you go in style, and
even if it kills me - I'm going to smile."
- Lone Star
38. "A heartbreak is a blessing from God. It's just his way of letting you realize he saved you from the wrong one."
37. "The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears."v - John Vance Cheney
36. "Every girl has that one guy she goes back to, heartbreak after heartbreak and nobody knows why, not even her. And she just can't let
35. "We are never so defenseless against suffering as when we love, never so forlornly unhappy as when we have lost our love object or its
- Sigmund Freud
34. "Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable."
- The Wizard Of Oz
33. "You want me to act like we've never kissed, you want to forget; pretend we've never met, and I've tried and I've tried, but I haven't
yet... You walk by, and I fall to pieces."
- Patsy Cline
32. "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those 'It might have been.' "
- John Greenleaf Whittier
31. "If it is your time, love will track you down like a cruise missile."
- Lynda Barry