Breakup Quotes: 20 - 11
20. "The flame of love is now just a cold loneliness."
- Uniek Swain
19. "Now I know I’ve got a heart, because it’s breaking."
- Tin Woodsman, The Wizard of Oz
18. "When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has
been your delight."
- Kahlil Gibran
17. "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else."
16. "It is foolish to tear one's hair in grief, as though sorrow would be made less by baldness."
15. "Just so you know, there's a space that only you can fill. Just so you know, I loved you then, I guess I always will."
14. "Nothing hurts more than realizing they meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to them."
13. "If you really love something set it free. If it comes back it's yours, if not it wasn't meant to be."
12. "True love is when your heart and your mind are saying the same thing."
- Leanna L. Bartram
11. "Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."
- Alfred Lord Tennyson